Introduction Of the Conference
Founded in 1997, VCWI was established to set up a communication network among Chinese scholars and engineers in the Netherlands. We promote Sino-Dutch bilateral exchanges and co-operations in the areas of science, education, technology, commercial and business. Most importantly, we make every efforts to help members to integrate with the local community.
Like what we've done during the past two years, we aim to build a platform to bring together the employers, employees, and job agencies to exchange information in talent recruitment and management, trainings and development.
- To share the latest talent development trend in the labor market.
- To understand the talent strategies and recruitment policies from various employers.
- To share the information about talent trainings and soft skills to improve talentsí professional value.
- For employers and agencies to find potential talents for targeting recruitments and/or trainings, and for job hunters to find potential jobs.
- To provide networking opportunities for VCWI members.
Career Interest Survey
One of the highlights this year, we will conduct a career interest survey to better understand the needs of the Chinese Telents who is living in the Netherlands. Join the survey will have the opportunity to win 100 Euro award on the conference day. The link of the survey will be announced soon.
Want to know more about VCWI, please click here.
15.05.132nd round announcement
18.03.13Registration open! Register NOW to save your place!
14.03.131st round announcement
Latest Career Development Trend
Talent Development in BP
ASML introduction and Career paths in ASML
NWO introduction and Vernieuwingsimpuls
What Chinese Talents Want?
Round table discussion with successful Chinese Talents
Contact & Map
Eindhoven University of Technology,
Den Dolech 2, 5612 AZ Eindhoven, The Netherlands
We'll send you a quote within 2 working days.
An error has occurred.