Warehouse Operation Manager
1. Be responsible for oversea warehouse setup and operations in focused area (UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium), to develop warehouse management SOP, criteria, policies and regulations.
2. Be responsible for on-site warehouse management, including inbound, outbound, order picking, to ensure smooth operation, high efficiency, and inventory accuracy.
3. Be responsible for overall warehouse management, including planning and implementation of manpower, storage capacity and operating capability.
4. Optimize warehouse operations process, improve operations efficiency and control total cost through on-site monitoring and data analyzing, to achieve the required KPI.
5. Participate in oversea warehouse product designing/optimizing, and warehouse distribution planning.
1. Above three-year experience in warehouse operations management.
2. Bachelor or master degree in science and engineering field, experienced in process optimization and data analyzing.
3. Strong capability in internal and external communication with external service vendors, product design department, sales department.
4. Fluent Chinese/English, German, Spanish, French, will be plus.
Operations Manager, Cargo Services
Location : Liege,Belgium
Category : Integration – Logistics
Work experience requirement : 7+ Years
Educational Requirement : Bachelor
Be part of management team and reporting to CEO and/or Functional Head within the region. Manage the day-to-day safe and efficient operations. Monitor and organize all activities in all aspects of the operations, safety and service performance, staffing, and handling facilities. Implement the overall service delivery program, business plan and budget of the corporate. Oversees customer relationships and engagement.
• Develop and implement the best practice in operational processes, systems and facilities and resources deployment
• Be accountable for the KPIs regarding the operational productivity, safety, security and customer satisfaction, and service delivery excellence.
• Ensure reliable customer service delivery and best performance by providing leadership, operational direction and resources required.
• Ensure the high standards of safety and security are achieved with corporate requirements, government legislation and international best practice.
• Identify industry trends, legislative and economic factors that have potential to disrupt existing service to make recommendations for business solutions and/or action plans
• Develop professional relationship with internal and external customer to ensure effective operations
• Be the closer partner to commercial team in offering professional advice regarding the service level agreements (SLAs) of relevant service contracts.
• Implement a review and risk assessment process on all SOPs and working practices to identify any unsafe practice areas for quality improvement
• Be innovative and promote the introduction of new processes & product enhancements to drive quality improvement and unit cost optimisation
• Be responsible for accident investigation, reporting and statistical analysis
• Manage and implement projects if assignedJob requirements
Qualifications and Competencies
• University degree or equivalent, advanced degree in related field is advantageous
• 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years’ management level experience in leading team
• Cargo operations, e-commerce operations, freight forwarding, logistics, supply chain related background
• Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English
• Proven track record in operational management
• Strong self-motivated, open-minded, able to work under pressure and a team player
• Innovative mind and willing to face challenge
• Effective people management and planning / organizing skills
• Customer centric
• Analytical with a good judgement